This is a great dish now we are getting into colder months and really fills the spot.
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Courgette
- A Handful of Mushrooms
- Tomato Sauce
- Baking Dish
- Cut up your courgette and mushrooms to your desired size and place them around the outside and along the bottom of the dish. I like mine to be quite chunky.
- Place your chicken breast on top of your vegetables making sure it sits nicely inside the dish.
- Place your sauce over the top of the chicken and vegetables before giving the dish a slight shake and tap to make the sauce fill in the gaps.
- Add a layer of treated cheese and place in the oven for 30 mins at 180°c.
- When it is ready take it out and serve with potatoes of your choice. I chose new potatoes.